SUFFOLK, VA 23432
- Supervising all shipping, receiving and delivery activities performed by warehouse personnel.
- Completing customer orders by loading and unloading products as needed
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
- Maintaining the overall general upkeep and housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding area.
BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration is a plus.
3 -5 years of supervisory experience in a warehousing and or logistical environment and ability to work independently with minimal supervision required.
Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency.
Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing in a manner with co-workers and customers for safety purposes.
Strong organizational, multi-tasking, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
Experience in operating a forklift
Interested candidates, please forward resumes to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact our office by phone at (757) 925-0400. EOE
Stephanie Lamb is the Branch Manager of our Suffolk office. She’s been in human resources for more than 15 years, staffing more than 10 years and with Reliance since 2008. Stephanie is a Certified Staffing Professional (CSP). Her human-resources background has given her a strong foundation in understanding the HR needs of different companies and industries. She is consistently praised for her dedication to our client businesses and her can-do attitude.
“I can't say enough great things about how wonderful Stephanie Lamb is to work with...she is able to match applicants to the right position to meet everyone's needs. All of the staff at the Suffolk location were professional and friendly. I recommend Reliance Staffing to others.” - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey