STOCK PICKER OPERATOR
SUFFOLK, VA 23432
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment
- Count cartons and build pallets accurately
- Pull products from shelves and ensure that they are not damaged
- Use racking systems and forklifts to pull order from shelves
- Ensure the accuracy of each order
- Operate an automatic wrap machine
- Understand and follow directions from supervisors as to required work area.
- Operate other heavy equipment and related duties as required.
- Have a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Accomplish goals in a team environment with a positive attitude and outstanding accuracy
- Takes initiative and works well independently.
- Must ensure a solid understanding of, and comply with the principles of the company s Code of Ethics.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Forklift Certification SP and RD is required
- High school diploma at the very least. Physical dexterity and the ability to read and carry out instructions are very important if you want to work at this position.
- Minimum 3 years Picking experience required.
- Operate the RF gun
If interested please come in to the office at 424 Market Street, Suite 100 Suffolk, VA 23434 for open interviews Monday-Thursday from 9am-11am and 2pm-3pm. You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.