SERVICE WRITER COORDINATOR
CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
Mature, with good communicatin skills, clear diction, personal customer skills, capable of dealing wih stressful situations. Accurate and detail oriented, excellent organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills.
Winter Hours 7: 30-5: 30 Summer Hours 8-5
1. Scheduling service technicians
2. Schedule and process service work orders on a daily basis to include accurate data entry
3. Opening new accounts
4. Process and record payments
5. Customer Service
6. Run and maintain service reports
7. Invoicing customers
8. Acquisition city permits/coordinate permits& inspections w/ various cities
9. Month end procedure for service department- generating& proofing reports
10. Fill in for another department in case of sickness or vacation
11. Run and Maintain accurate service reports
Qualified applicants, please apply in person Monday-Thursday, 9-11am or 2-3pm
2121 Old Greenbrier RD, Suite B, Chesapeake, VA 23320.
Please send resumes in advance to email@example.com.
Margie is an executive recruiter based in Chesapeake and is a Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) and has a Technical Staffing Certification (TSC). Margie is known for her positive energy and can-do attitude. Margie specializes in clerical positions, accounting, finance, business & contract administration, operations, warehouse, logistics/supply chain, procurement, HR, marketing, legal, executive, IT and many levels of industrial.
"I love the job Margie placed me in. I am thriving in my new career and the business I was placed with is a perfect fit for me." - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey