CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensures timely completion of estimates.
2. Reviews estimates and revisions for completeness and accuracy.
3. Creates job folders.
4. Reviews construction documents and understands scope of work to bid.
5. Executes or directs take-offs of construction documents.
6. Prepares cost analysis of material, labor, equipment, subcontractor and overhead costs incurred in the installation of items.
1. No less than 5 years of experience construction estimating in a professional setting. Multifamily and commercial construction experience preferred.
2. Bachelor s Degree is required. Construction Management, Industrial Design, or Engineering degrees are most favorably considered.
1. To perform the job successfully, an individual should be proficient with estimating and design software such as AutoCAD, Timberline, and Bluebeam.
2. Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel.
3. Proficient with scheduling software Microsoft Project and Primavera.
Skills and Abilities
1. Forward thinking, progressive, dynamic leader who has excellent interpersonal and management skills.
2. Thorough understanding of project logistics and project schedules.
3. Ability to read and understand construction specifications and drawings.
4. Excellent oral and written business communication skills
5. Strong attention to detail.
6. Ability to multitask, prioritize, and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
7. Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
8. Ability to maintain flexibility and a positive attitude at all times.
9. Ability to get along with different personalities and be a fully contributing team player.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org along with:
- BASE SALARY REQUIREMENTS
- WHY CHANGING FROM OTHER JOB
- WHY FIT FOR THIS ROLE
- PAST PROJECT LISTS
- SENIOR LEVEL ASSOCIATES YOU HAVE WORKED WITH IN THE PAST
Apply online at www.Reliancestaffing.com or in person during our walk-in hours Monday through Thursday between 9am-11am and from 2pm-3pm. 2121 Old Greenbrier Rd Suite B Chesapeake VIrginia 23320
Margie is an executive recruiter based in Chesapeake and is a Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) and has a Technical Staffing Certification (TSC). Margie is known for her positive energy and can-do attitude. Margie specializes in clerical positions, accounting, finance, business & contract administration, operations, warehouse, logistics/supply chain, procurement, HR, marketing, legal, executive, IT and many levels of industrial.
"I love the job Margie placed me in. I am thriving in my new career and the business I was placed with is a perfect fit for me." - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey