SUFFOLK, VA 23432
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops or procures all necessary training materials or training professionals for presentation on the full range of safety programs
- Conducts all necessary safety training for the full range of safety programs
- Ensures that the safety training program documentation, including employee training files, meet the requirements of the VAOSHA regulations.
- Establishes the training programs to ensure that all safety needs are met.
- Ensures that both existing and new employees are adequately trained in all safety related areas.
- Conducts regular work zone inspections, spot inspections, and facility audits.
- Documents non-compliance and maintains OSHA 300 Logs for all departments.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Minimum of 2 years in the Safety field.
- Knowledge of federal, State and local laws, rules and regulations governing safety administration.
- Knowledge of safety principles, practices and techniques.
- Knowledge of administrative, managerial, and supervisory practices and techniques involved in directing safety programs and services.
- Ability to make oral presentations before large groups of people.
- Ability to exercise tact and courtesy in frequent contact with employees, outside service vendors or agency representatives, and the general public.
If interested please come in to the office at 424 Market Street, Suite 100 Suffolk, VA 23434 757-925-0400 for open interviews Monday-Thursday from 9am-11am and 2pm-3pm. You may also email your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephanie Lamb is the Branch Manager of our Suffolk office. She’s been in human resources for more than 15 years, staffing more than 10 years and with Reliance since 2008. Stephanie is a Certified Staffing Professional (CSP). Her human-resources background has given her a strong foundation in understanding the HR needs of different companies and industries. She is consistently praised for her dedication to our client businesses and her can-do attitude.
“I can't say enough great things about how wonderful Stephanie Lamb is to work with...she is able to match applicants to the right position to meet everyone's needs. All of the staff at the Suffolk location were professional and friendly. I recommend Reliance Staffing to others.” - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey