QUALITY ASSURANCE TECH QA QC
CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
This person will assure consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practices validating processes and providing documentation of quality. Quality Assurance Quality Control
* Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews.
* Prepare and complete action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Develop quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
* Maintain and improve product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with members of management to enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, and analyzing goods and information including failed processes, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
* Must be computer saavy (Word, Excel, data entry) and must pass assessments with 80% score.
* Responsible for document preperation, tracking data, calibrating jigs, running millipore, and maintaining fixture jigs.
* Responsible for updating job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Read and interpret blueprints and and other specifications, along with daily records-keeping, participate in and lead the 4S program as a Quality representative, other duties as assigned.
Ability to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
Ability to work 10-hour shifts Monday through Friday.
Ability to work on Saturday.
* QA/QC experience in manufacturing
* Previous [manufacturing or equivalent] quality experience (preferred)
* Plex Software PREFERRED
* Knowledge of inventory control practices
* Teamwork & coordination
* Organization, planning & time management skills
* Reporting & documentation skills
* Data analyzing skills
* Computer knowledge
* Basic office skills
* Ability to lift 75 lbs
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply in person at 2121 Old Greenbrier Rd Suite B Chesapeake, VA 23320
Margie is an executive recruiter based in Chesapeake and is a Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) and has a Technical Staffing Certification (TSC). Margie is known for her positive energy and can-do attitude. Margie specializes in clerical positions, accounting, finance, business & contract administration, operations, warehouse, logistics/supply chain, procurement, HR, marketing, legal, executive, IT and many levels of industrial.
"I love the job Margie placed me in. I am thriving in my new career and the business I was placed with is a perfect fit for me." - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey