CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
Hours 8AM-5PM M-F, (occasionally 6AM-2:30PM on Saturdays) Overtime as required
Temp to hire 40+ hours weekly
Dress Code: No baggie pants, no hoodies. PPE: Steel toe shoes.
*Associate s degree or technical education.
* Understanding of basic electrical theory.
* Perfect attendance
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
*1+ year of mechanical assembly experience
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
1. Customer Focus 5. Job Knowledge/ Quality of work 9. Teamwork
2. Initiative/Decision-Making 6. Warehouse Safety 10. Technical Capacity
3. Flexibility/Adaptability 7. Attendance/Dependability
4. Ethics/ Professionalism 8. Productivity
Apply in person during our walk-in hours Monday- Thursday 9-11am or 2-3pm
2121 Old Greenbrier Rd Suite B Chesapeake Virginia 23320.
Please allow time to complete an application and interview, and come dressed for a job interview.
Margie is an executive recruiter based in Chesapeake and is a Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) and has a Technical Staffing Certification (TSC). Margie is known for her positive energy and can-do attitude. Margie specializes in clerical positions, accounting, finance, business & contract administration, operations, warehouse, logistics/supply chain, procurement, HR, marketing, legal, executive, IT and many levels of industrial.
"I love the job Margie placed me in. I am thriving in my new career and the business I was placed with is a perfect fit for me." - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey