PROJECT ENGINEER MANAGER
CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
Responsibilities include all levels of client relationship development and project execution from start to finish; including proposal development and presentation, management of project resources, project budgets and forecasting, schedule management, project engineering, integration, installation, start-up and project closure.
Maintaining and growing solid client relationships is a key responsibility.
Develop/evaluate alternatives to capture best economic opportunities
Detail the design of chosen alternative to develop a comprehensive project execution plan
Execute project venture with full responsibility for managing scope, schedule, and estimates
Coordinate activities of contractors involved in project execution
Support teams by providing engineering principles, excellent communication, expertise and leadership in troubleshooting, problem solving and improving the processes and procedures in the mill
Minimum 2 5 years field & customer service/sales experience
Knowledge of Pulp & Paper equipment is a definite asset
Willing to travel
Requires outstanding engineering and project skills
1. Including machinery applications
2. Computer skills
5. Communication skills
Competitive Salary based on Experience.
1. To perform the job successfully, an individual should be proficient with estimating and design software.
2. Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel.
3. Proficient with scheduling software Microsoft Project.
Skills and Abilities
1. Forward thinking, progressive, dynamic leader who has excellent interpersonal and management skills.
2. Thorough understanding of project logistics and project schedules.
3. Ability to read and understand construction specifications and drawings.
4. Excellent oral and written business communication skills
5. Strong attention to detail.
6. Ability to multitask, prioritize, and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
7. Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
8. Ability to maintain flexibility and a positive attitude at all times.
9. Ability to get along with different personalities and be a fully contributing team player.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org along with:
- BASE SALARY REQUIREMENTS
- WHY CHANGING FROM OTHER JOB
- WHY FIT FOR THIS ROLE
Apply online at www.Reliancestaffing.com or in person during our walk-in hours Monday through Thursday between 9am-11am and from 2pm-3pm. 2121 Old Greenbrier Rd Suite B Chesapeake VIrginia 23320
Margie is an executive recruiter based in Chesapeake and is a Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) and has a Technical Staffing Certification (TSC). Margie is known for her positive energy and can-do attitude. Margie specializes in clerical positions, accounting, finance, business & contract administration, operations, warehouse, logistics/supply chain, procurement, HR, marketing, legal, executive, IT and many levels of industrial.
"I love the job Margie placed me in. I am thriving in my new career and the business I was placed with is a perfect fit for me." - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey