PRESS PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23450 | Temp/Hire
(1) Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop knowledge
(2) CorelDraw knowledge
(3) Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word and Excel) skills
(4) Ability to learn internal applications as needed
(5) Excellent math, reading, verbal and written skills
(6) Capable of self-managing and multi-tasking while making sound and justifiable decisions
(7) Work with team or independently, without direct supervision/guidance
(8) Set priorities and meet deadlines accordingly
(9) Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time and maintain attention to detail
(10) Good vision & fine motor skills
and the physical ability to push/pull/carry at least 50 pounds.
Must have High School diploma or G.E.D.
Email resumes to email@example.com
Apply in person during our walk-in hours Monday-Thursday 9-11am or 2-3pm at 2121 Old Greenbrier rd Suite B Chesapeake Virginia 23320
Margie is an executive recruiter based in Chesapeake and is a Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) and has a Technical Staffing Certification (TSC). Margie is known for her positive energy and can-do attitude. Margie specializes in clerical positions, accounting, finance, business & contract administration, operations, warehouse, logistics/supply chain, procurement, HR, marketing, legal, executive, IT and many levels of industrial.
"I love the job Margie placed me in. I am thriving in my new career and the business I was placed with is a perfect fit for me." - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey