RICHMOND, VA 23219
1. Work requires ability to read, write, follow oral and written instructions, perform mathematical calculations and communicate effectively at a level generally acquired through completion of a high school education.
2. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
3. Work requires the ability to update demographic information and insurance verification in the ConnectCare application, as well as inquire functions on electronic billing (RTE) as normally acquired through three months training and work experience.
4. Previous work experience in a customer focused environment.
5. Work requires interpersonal skills necessary for making patients, clinical staff and physician contacts. Must be able to work with interruption by co-workers or other internal and external customers requiring assistance in researching patient requests.
Monday through Thursday, from 9 am-11 am
Please bring a resume and be prepared to interview.
Questions? Call 804.201.4894
Work requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with demonstrated ability to concentrate on detailed information for extended periods of time. Work requires analytical ability using standard methods, guides and procedures to determine appropriate codes and acceptability of documentation
Richmond Branch Manager
Kate is a graduate of James Madison University with a B.S in Hospitality and Business Management. Her retail, sales, and recruiting background has given her the hard skills to identify a top candidate match. As a naturally passionate student of organizational behavior, Kate has a desire to partner with companies and candidates to further their success.
On the weekends, you will likely find Kate at local coffee shops, going to the gym or playing with her golden doodle. As a self-proclaimed busy-body, there is probably a trip being planned or new goal being set – always preparing for the next challenge.
“In my opinion, Reliance Staffing is an extremely professional organization. I only rate organizations with a high rating based on their leadership and organization skills. Kate Moore is very professional and friendly, and her work ethic is highly commendable.” – feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey