SEVERN, NC 27877 | Temporary
- Provide stock to warehouse with finished product requested from machine operators.
- Work with machine operators in ensuring product is meeting all quality and packing standards.
- Reworking damaged/unacceptable product.
- Cleaning work areas.
- Ensures 100% correctness in orders.
- Helps to get orders fulfilled in a timely and accurately manner.
- Achieve daily production and weekly poundage goals.
- Adhere to strict company policies and procedures.
Interested applicants can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You may also call the Reliance offie at 757-925-0400.
Michaela Downes is a placement specialist for our Suffolk Branch. She has over seven years experience in Human Resources. She came from a retail background where she honed her customer service, staff development, and management skills. She graduated from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania with a B.S. in Communication and Media Studies and is currently attending Southern New Hampshire University, pursuing a M.S. in Human Resources Management. Michaela, her husband, Kelly, and their dog, Wallace are transplants to the Hampton Roads area and enjoy all of the outdoor and water pastimes that coastal living has to offer.
“The Suffolk staff was just so caring....they made you feel welcomed.” - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey