OFFICE FURNITURE INSTALLERS
RICHMOND, VA 23219 | Temp/Hire
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or come see us in person at Reliance Staffing & Recruiting, 808 Moorefield Park Dr. Suite 118, VA 23236
Monday through Thursday, from 9 am-11 am
Please bring a resume and be prepared to interview.
Questions? Call 804.201.4894
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and have reliable transportation.
- Schedule availability must be flexible. Nights, weekends, travel, etc.
- Ability to consistently lift, carry, push, and pull 50 lbs.
- Ability to accurately follow verbal and written directions and instructions.
- Ability to drive straight trucks with good driving record is a plus.
Richmond Branch Manager
Kate is a graduate of James Madison University with a B.S in Hospitality and Business Management. Her retail, sales, and recruiting background has given her the hard skills to identify a top candidate match. As a naturally passionate student of organizational behavior, Kate has a desire to partner with companies and candidates to further their success.
On the weekends, you will likely find Kate at local coffee shops, going to the gym or playing with her golden doodle. As a self-proclaimed busy-body, there is probably a trip being planned or new goal being set – always preparing for the next challenge.
“In my opinion, Reliance Staffing is an extremely professional organization. I only rate organizations with a high rating based on their leadership and organization skills. Kate Moore is very professional and friendly, and her work ethic is highly commendable.” – feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey