CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
* Must have forklift, hand jack and clamp truck experience.
* Prior production or manufacturing experience required.
* Must have numeric ability and be able to convert to metrics.
* Must have steel toed shoes.
* Must be able to work rotating shifts.
-Shift rotates every 6 weeks.
-Shift hours are 7: 30am-4pm, 3: 30pm-12 midnight, and 11: 30pm -8am.
- First couple of days will be on days for training and safety orientation.
Apply in person during our walk-in hours
Monday-Thursday 9-11am or 2-3pm at 2121 Old Greenbrier RD suite B. Chesapeake, VA 23320. EEO
Margie is an executive recruiter based in Chesapeake and is a Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) and has a Technical Staffing Certification (TSC). Margie is known for her positive energy and can-do attitude. Margie specializes in clerical positions, accounting, finance, business & contract administration, operations, warehouse, logistics/supply chain, procurement, HR, marketing, legal, executive, IT and many levels of industrial.
"I love the job Margie placed me in. I am thriving in my new career and the business I was placed with is a perfect fit for me." - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey