CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
Dress code - Must wear steel toe shoes, no jewelry or watches in the plant.
Shift rotations: 12 hour rotating shift.
6am-6pm, then 6pm-6am
* Prior production or manufacturing experience.
* Must have an outgoing personality and a desire to grow with a company.
* Must have numeric ability and be able to convert to metrics.
* Must have steel toed shoes.
* Face to face interview.
* Must be able to work rotating shifts.
-Shift rotates every 4 weeks.
- First couple of days will be on days for training and safety orientation.
* Forklift or clamp truck experience is a plus.
* Ability to work at heights is a plus.
* Excel experience is a plus.
I encourage you to come in and get registered with our company so that you can be considered for this position. Even if you have applied online, you will still need to come in for a face to face interview.
We take applications on a walk-in basis during the following hours. We do not conduct interviews on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays.
2121 Old Greenbrier Rd, Suite B, Chesapeake, VA 23320
Monday-Thursday, 9am-11am and 2pm-3pm.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Margie is an executive recruiter based in Chesapeake and is a Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) and has a Technical Staffing Certification (TSC). Margie is known for her positive energy and can-do attitude. Margie specializes in clerical positions, accounting, finance, business & contract administration, operations, warehouse, logistics/supply chain, procurement, HR, marketing, legal, executive, IT and many levels of industrial.
"I love the job Margie placed me in. I am thriving in my new career and the business I was placed with is a perfect fit for me." - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey