RICHMOND, VA 23219
- Works closely with the Information Technology Services Division and IT Procurement Supervisor/Manager to secure IT contractors
- Analyzes needs and determines feasibility and appropriate strategy for establishing a new and/or renewing an existing service contracts taking into consideration requirements of the Authority SWaM Plan
- Recommends ways to improve service delivery and makes recommendations for improvement and/or alternative solutions to include development of term contracts
- Ensures complete and accurate information is entered into the project tracking database promptly.
- Monitors vendor performance and investigates potential problem areas when assigned
- Communicates with vendors and contractors in a timely manner and when required
- Assists contract administrators and users to ensure compliance and a complete understanding of responsibilities
- Develops timely and accurate written plans for the implementation of critical or lengthy projects within defined milestones and target dates, and meets established deadlines. Keeps Director and appropriate Authority leaders informed of status of projects
- Maintains compliance and demonstrates a high ethical standard to internal and external stakeholders
Monday through Thursday, from 9 am-11 am
Please bring a resume and be prepared to interview.
Questions? Call 804.201.4894
Richmond Branch Manager
Kate is a graduate of James Madison University with a B.S in Hospitality and Business Management. Her retail, sales, and recruiting background has given her the hard skills to identify a top candidate match. As a naturally passionate student of organizational behavior, Kate has a desire to partner with companies and candidates to further their success.
On the weekends, you will likely find Kate at local coffee shops, going to the gym or playing with her golden doodle. As a self-proclaimed busy-body, there is probably a trip being planned or new goal being set – always preparing for the next challenge.
“In my opinion, Reliance Staffing is an extremely professional organization. I only rate organizations with a high rating based on their leadership and organization skills. Kate Moore is very professional and friendly, and her work ethic is highly commendable.” – feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey