HUMAN RESOURCES & TALENT MANAGER
CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
Must be able to
1. Responsible for Employee Relations and Compliance. Acts as the expert in providing advice to employees and management on HR policies and practices, often involving highly difficult or sensitive human relations matters.
2. Analyze and implement company-wide initiatives based on solid analysis of issues with the ability to critically assess the effectiveness of new or revised programs.
3. Source and recruit employees to meet company goals. Manage the recruitment process to attract and retain top talent
4. Mange relationships with third party vendors
5. Responsible for oversight for both employee onboarding and off boarding functions including but not limited to, HRIS system management, pre-employment, new hire documentation, and records management.
6. Investigate and advise supervising management on employee relations matters or issues such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns, leveraging knowledge of employment laws and company policies and procedures.
***Construction knowledge preferred
Pay is dependent on Experience
5+ years experience in human resources. Some HR Leadership experience required.
Heavy talent acquisition experience necessary
Experience in the construction industry or multifamily operations
SHRM or PHR designation preferred but not required.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
The ability to maintain the utmost confidentiality with all sensitive matters.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume, base salary requirements, a small list of previous projects you have worked, and reference letters to email@example.com
Apply online at www.Reliancestaffing.com or in person during our walk-in hours
Monday through Thursday between 9am-11am and from 2pm-3pm.
2121 Old Greenbrier Rd Suite B Chesapeake VIrginia 23320
Margie is an executive recruiter based in Chesapeake and is a Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) and has a Technical Staffing Certification (TSC). Margie is known for her positive energy and can-do attitude. Margie specializes in clerical positions, accounting, finance, business & contract administration, operations, warehouse, logistics/supply chain, procurement, HR, marketing, legal, executive, IT and many levels of industrial.
"I love the job Margie placed me in. I am thriving in my new career and the business I was placed with is a perfect fit for me." - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey