RICHMOND, VA 23219 | Temporary
Must be able to review 50-100 resumes per day with high work intensity.
Source and screen best in class professionals to join a Health System, leveraging all recruitment tools with sense of urgency, and advance talent in the selection process who will ensure our patient and resident care/experience is extraordinary.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com, or come see us in person at Reliance Staffing & Recruiting, 808 Moorefield Park Dr. Suite 118, VA 23236
Monday through Thursday, from 9 am-11 am
Please bring a resume and be prepared to interview.
Questions? Call 804.201.4894
1. Bachelor s degree preferred
2. PHR preferred
3. Minimum 3 years of Human Resources or related experience
4. Demonstrated recruitment success in a healthcare setting preferred
5. Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively manage high volume
6. Proven track record with service excellence, client relations, and data integrity
7. General computer skills including the ability to use the range of Microsoft products
8. Experience with HR systems preferred (Lawson, Position Manager)
9. Internet research skills (Boolean search, sourcer s worksheet, etc)
10. Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
11. Results oriented and driven to exceed goals
April joins the Reliance team with several years experience in the Staffing industry. Her recruiting, medical office and warehousing background gives her the knowledge needed to find great candidates. April has a passion for helping people. She enjoys working with companies and candidates to further their success.
A candidate had this to say about Reliance Staff for our last survey: "I've been with Reliance 6 years now and they are a good professional company to work with"