RICHMOND, VA 23219
Must be able to review 50-100 resumes per day with high work intensity.
Source and screen best in class professionals to join a Health System, leveraging all recruitment tools with sense of urgency, and advance talent in the selection process who will ensure our patient and resident care/experience is extraordinary.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or come see us in person at Reliance Staffing & Recruiting, 808 Moorefield Park Dr. Suite 118, VA 23236
Monday through Thursday, from 9 am-11 am
Please bring a resume and be prepared to interview.
Questions? Call 804.201.4894
1. Bachelor s degree preferred
2. PHR preferred
3. Minimum 3 years of Human Resources or related experience
4. Demonstrated recruitment success in a healthcare setting preferred
5. Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively manage high volume
6. Proven track record with service excellence, client relations, and data integrity
7. General computer skills including the ability to use the range of Microsoft products
8. Experience with HR systems preferred (Lawson, Position Manager)
9. Internet research skills (Boolean search, sourcer s worksheet, etc)
10. Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
11. Results oriented and driven to exceed goals
Richmond Branch Manager
Kate is a graduate of James Madison University with a B.S in Hospitality and Business Management. Her retail, sales, and recruiting background has given her the hard skills to identify a top candidate match. As a naturally passionate student of organizational behavior, Kate has a desire to partner with companies and candidates to further their success.
On the weekends, you will likely find Kate at local coffee shops, going to the gym or playing with her golden doodle. As a self-proclaimed busy-body, there is probably a trip being planned or new goal being set – always preparing for the next challenge.
“In my opinion, Reliance Staffing is an extremely professional organization. I only rate organizations with a high rating based on their leadership and organization skills. Kate Moore is very professional and friendly, and her work ethic is highly commendable.” – feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey