CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
This candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and completing preventative maintenance on a Fleet of Generators, Light Towers and other Field Service Equipment. This position requires a working knowledge related to diesel engine diagnosis, repairs and maintenance. It would also require, an understanding of electrical, hydraulics PM. DOT inspections, and Microsoft Office knowledge is required. Working hours would be 7 am to 4 pm, but you also must be flexible. Starting pay would be $17.50/hr or possibly higher depending on experience and skill set.
Benefits of working with Reliance:
- Weekly Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, and Term Life Insurance
- Ability to work with little supervision
- At least 3 to 5 year s experience performing vehicle maintenance or must possess auto or diesel technology diploma from an accredited technical school.
- EGSA Certifications preferred
- Prepare vehicle records and report both manually and on a computer
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance to generators and light towers as well as other equipment
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Inspect and perform work on the under parts of vehicles
- Interact with clients through both email or phone in a prompt and professional manner
- Knowledge of hand held scan tools and the process of diagnosing vehicles.
- Proficient computer skills: Knowledge of Excel, Word, Fleet Management Systems and Email to send out daily report
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If interested please forward your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the office at 757-925-0400 or come into the office and apply in person! We are located at 424 Market Street, Suite 100 Suffolk, VA 23434. Walk-in times are Monday-Thursday 9am-11am and 2pm-3pm.