CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
Prepare detailed sales estimates including labor and material requirements
Defines how parts and assemblies will be manufactured
Knowledge of Pulp & Paper equipment is a definite asset
Produce and maintain back-up of sales estimates as needed
Prepare and submit quotations by analyzing customer inquiries and requirements.
Identifies outsourced services and associated costs
Develops and maintains standard labor metrics for all operations in the manufacturing process
Analyzes actual costs to validate estimating standards
Communicates written proposals to customers and/or submits to sales for final submission
Develop, use, and maintain estimating, delivery, and project reports
Work effectively in a team environment
Maintaining and growing solid client relationships is a key responsibility.
Support teams by providing, excellent communication, expertise and leadership
Three or more years experience generating estimates based on technical drawings is essential
Mechanical Technician Diploma with employment in a manufacturing/ industrial environment.
Vocational interests in mechanical & technical, administrative & organizational and communications
Working in a role that requires a meticulous eye-for-detail is your passion.
Capacity to support our Field Sales Force over the phone and via e-mail
Ability to work with and getting along with others is key to success
Requires outstanding engineering and project skills
1. Including machinery applications
2. Computer skills
5. Communication skills
Competitive Salary Based on Experience.
1. To perform the job successfully, an individual should be proficient with estimating and design software.
2. Proficient with Microsoft Office and ERP.
3. Proficient with scheduling software Microsoft Project.
Skills and Abilities
1. Forward thinking, progressive, dynamic leader who has excellent interpersonal and management skills.
2. Thorough understanding of project logistics and project schedules.
3. Ability to read and understand construction specifications and drawings.
4. Excellent oral and written business communication skills
5. Strong attention to detail.
6. Ability to multitask, prioritize, and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
7. Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
8. Ability to maintain flexibility and a positive attitude at all times.
9. Ability to get along with different personalities and be a fully contributing team player.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and reference letters to email@example.com along with:
- BASE SALARY REQUIREMENTS
- WHY CHANGING FROM OTHER JOB
- WHY FIT FOR THIS ROLE
Apply online at www.Reliancestaffing.com or in person during our walk-in hours Monday through Thursday between 9am-11am and from 2pm-3pm. 2121 Old Greenbrier Rd Suite B Chesapeake VIrginia 23320
Margie is an executive recruiter based in Chesapeake and is a Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) and has a Technical Staffing Certification (TSC). Margie is known for her positive energy and can-do attitude. Margie specializes in clerical positions, accounting, finance, business & contract administration, operations, warehouse, logistics/supply chain, procurement, HR, marketing, legal, executive, IT and many levels of industrial.
"I love the job Margie placed me in. I am thriving in my new career and the business I was placed with is a perfect fit for me." - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey