DATA INTEGRITY SPECIALIST
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23450
*Must have excellent grammar and spelling skills
*Must be good at data analysis
Primary job focus of entry level position:
1. Daily processing and quality inspection of incoming data
2. Responsible for ensuring data accuracy and integrity by referencing existing proprietary database information stores
3. Aid in the continued establishment, coordination and maintenance of data integrity procedures, processes and policies that efficiently enhance data integrity for all departments of the corporation
4. Must have excellent analytical skills to process and analyze data
5. Excellent keyboarding skills are required
6. Responsible for other intra- and inter-departmental tasks as assigned and requested.
Classification: FULL TIME (Hourly): Office hours are M-F, 8: 30am to 5: 00pm. Additional time may be requested or required as needed.
Compensation: Competitive wages with great opportunities for advancement. Also available upon qualification: HMO medical plan, retirement plan and paid vacation and holidays.
* High School Diploma or G.E.D.
* Ability to interpret and analyze technical requirements documentation
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (esp. Excel) and capacity to learn internal applications as needed
* Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive environment
* High attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work well in concert with others and be a team player
* Strong work ethic and ability to work independently with minimal direction
* Ability to make sound and justifiable decisions.
* Ability to think and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
Candidate must have excellent self-management and multi-tasking capabilities. Additionally, excellent computer, organizational, math and reading skills are necessary.
Job may require long periods of sitting, concentration, and visual focus.
Candidate needs to have the physical ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
The right candidate must feel comfortable in an open-communication environment: should exhibit the ability to work in an environment that is not always quiet or conducive to concentration. Candidate should understand that although orders are individually processed, information is shared as a team and deadlines are reached cooperatively.
Candidate should be able to demonstrate measureable processing capabilities within first review period of 100 hours. The interviewing process is a two-stage process requiring at least two site visits and interviews.
Qualified candidates must submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply in person at 2121 Old Greenbrier RD Suite B Chesapeake, Virginia 23320
Margie is an executive recruiter based in Chesapeake and is a Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) and has a Technical Staffing Certification (TSC). Margie is known for her positive energy and can-do attitude. Margie specializes in clerical positions, accounting, finance, business & contract administration, operations, warehouse, logistics/supply chain, procurement, HR, marketing, legal, executive, IT and many levels of industrial.
"I love the job Margie placed me in. I am thriving in my new career and the business I was placed with is a perfect fit for me." - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey