NORFOLK, VA 23500 | Temp/Hire
- Recording daily/ weekly financial transactions
- Managing accounts payable and receivable
- Reconciling bank statements
- Updating the trial balance, profit-and-loss statement and balance sheet
- Managing payroll
- Invoicing clients
- Making federal and state tax deposits
- Taking all of the balance sheets and proper paperwork (annual tax forms, such as W-2s and 1099s) to the CPA.
Candidate will be responsible for collecting transaction sheets and daily reports. This position requires office management skills, as you will be keeping the office running like clockwork. The accounting office needs someone who is steadfast and reliable.
*Experience with Ariba a PLUS
Email resumes to email@example.com
Apply in person during our walk-in hours Monday-Thursday 9-11am or 2-3pm
2121 Old Greenbrier rd Chesapeake Virginia 23320
Margie is an executive recruiter based in Chesapeake and is a Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) and has a Technical Staffing Certification (TSC). Margie is known for her positive energy and can-do attitude. Margie specializes in clerical positions, accounting, finance, business & contract administration, operations, warehouse, logistics/supply chain, procurement, HR, marketing, legal, executive, IT and many levels of industrial.
"I love the job Margie placed me in. I am thriving in my new career and the business I was placed with is a perfect fit for me." - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey