PORTSMOUTH, VA 23702
Job Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Collect all previous days technician paperwork to verify completion. Close out work orders in the database.
- Complete billing of completed technician paperwork.
- Collect and process any payments made for the completed technician paperwork.
- Print and mail invoices.
- Organize and compile next day s route and finalize schedule for service and route technicians.
- Update metrics spreadsheets.
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers with scheduling, billing and technical concerns.
- File completed paperwork.
- Coordinate follow up work with Ops manager and communicate with Purchasing for additional parts needed for repair or replacement.
- Monitor shared Gmail inbox and respond to inquiries.
- Reach out to past due customers regarding payment and status of collections.
- Ensure all billing and complete service tickets have been entered for end of month closings.
- 1 to 2 years' clerical experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Must be attentive to details and ability to work independently
- Must have a positive attitude and be a fast learner
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines
Interested candidates, please forward resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact our office by phone at (757) 925-0400. EOE
Stephanie Lamb is the Branch Manager of our Suffolk office. She’s been in human resources for more than 15 years, staffing more than 10 years and with Reliance since 2008. Stephanie is a Certified Staffing Professional (CSP). Her human-resources background has given her a strong foundation in understanding the HR needs of different companies and industries. She is consistently praised for her dedication to our client businesses and her can-do attitude.
“I can't say enough great things about how wonderful Stephanie Lamb is to work with...she is able to match applicants to the right position to meet everyone's needs. All of the staff at the Suffolk location were professional and friendly. I recommend Reliance Staffing to others.” - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey