(QA) DOCUMENT INSPECTION SPECIALIST
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23450
Pay $11-13 per hour depending on experience
Hours 8:30- 6pm Full time Temp-to-hire
Dress Code Business Casual
(1) Provide support/ complete jobs under assigned direction of the DES Manager by maximizing efficiency and eliminating error
(2) Be co-responsible for information validation, production and quality assurance of documents produced
(3) Ensure proper setup status and appropriate stock allocation for performing individualized jobs
(4) Process jobs utilizing, among others, proprietary software programs
(5) Investigate discrepancies that occur using the proper channels and work toward the quick resolution of process problems and quality control issues that fall outside the predefined standard
(6) Assist in maintaining engrossing machinery and reporting inventory
(7) Visually check for and repair quality inconsistencies while performing engrossing duties, then review jobs and provide them to subsequent departments
(8) Demonstrable proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, and other vector or drawing/CAD based programs
(9) Fine motor skills, including, but not limited to, the full, complete use of and muscle control required to make precise hand movements, relative to tasks requiring hand-eye coordination, muscle coordination and dexterity
(10) Ability to stand for long periods of time
(11) Responsible for the finalization of stocks prepared for use, including, but not limited to: identifying, retrieving/gathering, checking, repairing, humidifying, counting, recording procedural sign-offs, allocating and reporting totals, meeting deadlines, engrossing, and utilizing proprietary software programs when appropriate.
(12) Understand stock room organization, including, but not limited to: machines, methods, and reporting inventory.
(13) Verify stock accuracy and quality consistency within the production run.
(14) Differentiate between timely salvaging and destruction of irreparable stocks.
(15) Alert supervisor by providing samples and quantity affected to obtain potential approval for all quality inconsistencies.
(16) Demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, and Excel) as needed for completion of daily tasks, internal communication, and/or reporting.
Minimum of High School Diploma or G.E.D. Equivalent
Valid (non-suspended or limited) Driver s License and dependable transportation for timely work attendance and/or occasional supply or materials errands as needed or required.
Physically able to push/pull/lift/carry supplies and various works in progress of at least 35-50 pounds
Physically able to bend/kneel/walk/stand, in tandem with cart, stepstools or rolling ladders, to access supplies and various works in progress or other materials as needed in storage rooms or production areas
Apply in person during our walk-in hours Monday- Thursday 9-11am or 2-3pm
2121 Old Greenbrier Rd Suite B Chesapeake Virginia 23320.
Please allow time to complete an application and interview, and come dressed for a job interview.