RICHMOND, VA 23219 | Temporary
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com, or come see us in person at Reliance Staffing & Recruiting, 808 Moorefield Park Dr. Suite 118, VA 23236
Monday through Thursday, from 9 am-11 am
Please bring a resume and be prepared to interview.
Questions? Call 804.201.4894
1. Work requires ability to read, write, follow oral and written instructions, perform mathematical calculations and communicate effectively at a level generally acquired through completion of a high school education.
2. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
3. Work requires the ability to update demographic information and insurance verification in the ConnectCare application, as well as inquire functions on electronic billing (RTE) as normally acquired through three months training and work experience.
4. Previous work experience in a Medical Office.
5. Work requires interpersonal skills necessary for making patients, clinical staff and physician contacts. Must be able to work with interruption by co-workers or other internal and external customers requiring assistance in researching patient requests.
6. Work requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with demonstrated ability to concentrate on detailed information for extended periods of time. Work requires analytical ability using standard methods, guides and procedures to determine appropriate codes and acceptability of documentation.
7. Work requires proficient keyboard skills with personal computing skills in a windows environment
April joins the Reliance team with several years experience in the Staffing industry. Her recruiting, medical office and warehousing background gives her the knowledge needed to find great candidates. April has a passion for helping people. She enjoys working with companies and candidates to further their success.
A candidate had this to say about Reliance Staff for our last survey: "I've been with Reliance 6 years now and they are a good professional company to work with"