CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320 | Temp/Hire
Pay depending on experience
2. Superior attention to details, spelling, punctuation.
3. Proficient in all basic computer skills including Excel
4. We definitely need 30 hours ideally but could be 35 to 40 at times.
5. Preferred work hours from 9-3 PUNCTUAL. And some days 9 to 5
a. Ideally they want someone who can be available to work 9a-5p every day. They may elect to do early release days occasionally. They generally only do that in the winter when the holiday season slows business down/ snow days/ and occasionally during slower weeks in the late summer.
6. It's kind of a fun varied job assisting staff.
7. Prefer Real estate experience BUT this not a deal breaker. (The staff member will be required to go to REIN (Real Estate Information Network) for an admin input class. It's about 1-2 hours and teaches them how to input listings/ Do's & Don't's, etc.). Everything else can be on-site training.
8. BrokerSumo. Again, a plus but certainly not required.
9. Nextiva VOIP system, or at least someone who would be willing to learn it through video tutorials and calls with the company
10. Need someone that takes initiative and always finds a way to keep things in order without having to be asked.
11. Computer skills a must. Excel/PowerPoint/Word/ AND Adobe PDF Editor experience
12. Attention to detail is a MUST.
13. There will be light cleaning (vacuuming/taking out trash/restocking toilet paper and paper towels/tidying up, etc) involved.
Email resumes to email@example.com
We take in walk-in applications Monday-Thursday 9-11am or 2-3pm
2121 Old Greenbrier Rd Suite B Chesapeake Virginia 23320
Margie is an executive recruiter based in Chesapeake and is a Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) and has a Technical Staffing Certification (TSC). Margie is known for her positive energy and can-do attitude. Margie specializes in clerical positions, accounting, finance, business & contract administration, operations, warehouse, logistics/supply chain, procurement, HR, marketing, legal, executive, IT and many levels of industrial.
"I love the job Margie placed me in. I am thriving in my new career and the business I was placed with is a perfect fit for me." - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey