CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320 | Temp/Hire
1. Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
2. Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing minor body damage.
3. Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
4. Maintains vehicle appearance by washing
5. Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
6. Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
7. Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
8. Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
9. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
10. Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
11. Must have own tools
** Clearance a plus
Hours of operation 7: 30- 4: 30
Pay will depend on experience.
Apply in person with resume and current copy of your driving record at 2121 Old Greenbrier Road, suite B, Chesapeake, VA 23320. We accept applications Monday - Thursday 9am - 11am and 2pm - 3pm.
Sam Nanney is the Branch Manager of our Chesapeake office. Sam has been with Reliance for more than 20 years and is a Certified Staffing Professional (CSP). Sam personally places more than 600 people totaling more than 400,000 man-hours in jobs every year. He is known for his dedication to workplace safety and his ability to motivate Reliance associates and our own staff members. He is primarily responsible for industrial placement.
“I am very satisfied because of how well the communication has been. Reliance makes things feel personal and not like your just a number being pushed through.” - feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey