CONSTRUCTION GENERAL LABOR
RICHMOND, VA 23219 | Temporary
- General labor do a variety of tasks involving physical labor
- Operate hand and power tools of all types
- Clean up debris and other waste materials to eliminate possible hazards
- Assist and need to work well with others
- Load, unload, or identify building materials, or tools distributing them to the appropriate locations
- Various other tasks as needed
For more information contact us at 804.201.4894 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Previous job site training
- Available for full time work
Richmond Branch Manager
Kate is a graduate of James Madison University with a B.S in Hospitality and Business Management. Her retail, sales, and recruiting background has given her the hard skills to identify a top candidate match. As a naturally passionate student of organizational behavior, Kate has a desire to partner with companies and candidates to further their success.
On the weekends, you will likely find Kate at local coffee shops, going to the gym or playing with her golden doodle. As a self-proclaimed busy-body, there is probably a trip being planned or new goal being set – always preparing for the next challenge.
“In my opinion, Reliance Staffing is an extremely professional organization. I only rate organizations with a high rating based on their leadership and organization skills. Kate Moore is very professional and friendly, and her work ethic is highly commendable.” – feedback from our 2017 Talent Survey