PLANT MANAGER - FOOD MANUFACTURING
SUFFOLK, VA | Direct-Hire (Perm)
- Review and/or establish production schedules, inventory, staffing, work procedures, and assignments
- Team with Supervisors to coordinate production, repair and maintenance, pest control and sanitation activities
- Conduct field studies on process equipment, process methods, production rates, and efficiencies
- Communicate frequently with the warehouse team to ensure inventory levels are maintained for both raw ingredients and finished goods.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive Food Plant Management experience
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with teammates in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Interested candidates, please forward resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact our office by phone at (757) 925-0400.