SEVERN, NC | Temporary
Setup and run the line, which includes:
1. Read Production Sheet to see what boxes and film are needed to run the order.
2. Setup machine-correct film, correct program, correct dates, correct boxes and correct tape.
3. Maintain consistency of the machine and work with the QA team
8. Insure all pallets are tagged correctly
9. Keep all paperwork and inspections up to date.
Must be flexible, be able to work either 1st or 2nd shifts
Interested employees can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You may also call the Reliance office at 757-925-0400.