VIRGINIA BEACH, VA | Temp/Hire
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
1. Learning to assist in the efficient and safe operation of one or all of the following (as aptitude demonstrates): (1) Lithography Presses, (2) Foil Stamping Presses, (3) Engraving Presses.
2. Machine set ups, break downs, general maintenance and cleanup.
3. Light bindery work: paper cutting, plate making, etc.
4. Process and product quality inspection.
5. General Inventory duties to include: stock, maintenance supplies, press supplies and press materials.
6. General warehouse and shipping work when time permits or requires.
Classification: Full-Time (M-F, 8: 30am to 5: 00pm)
Compensation: Competitive wages with great opportunities for advancement. Also available upon qualification: (1) HMO Medical Plan; (2) Retirement Plan; (3) Paid Vacation and Holidays
Additional Details: Candidates must have excellent mechanical and troubleshooting skills. Additionally, general computer and math skills are necessary.
All candidates must have the physical ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
Must have previous experience working with machinery and steady work history.
On site education will be provided.
High school diploma or G.E.D. Equivalent needed.
2121 Old Greenbrier RD Suite B Chesapeake, Virginia 23320