MACHINE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA | Temporary
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Installs, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs various types of manufacturing equipment.
2. Uses basic pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical knowledge to maintain equipment operation.
3. Uses basic PLC/CNC knowledge to troubleshoot equipment and make repairs as required to minimize downtime.
4. Connects programming devices to access status of systems.
5. Reads, interprets and comprehends technical drawings, machine manuals, and schematics.
6. Performs basic wiring tasks as required during the construction or modification of equipment.
7. Performs basic mechanical tasks as required during the construction of equipment modification.
8. Performs preventive maintenance on equipment within manufacturer specifications.
9. Disassembles equipment as required to replace defective components and return equipment to an operational condition.
10. Works alone with minimal direct supervision.
11. Must be available for emergency service during off hours.
12. Completes work in compliance with ISO14001 and 9000 and performs duties safely and conscientiously.
13. Maintains appropriate level of technical and professional skills by attending training classes, seminars, exhibits, and trade shows as needed.
14. All work affecting product quality shall be competent on the basis of appropriate education, training, skills, and experience.
15. Assumes additional related responsibilities as required.
1. High school diploma or equivalent and 2 years related formal training in engineering or related field.
2. Certified apprenticeship graduation in Mechatronics, Electronic or Mechanical Technician a plus
3. 5 years related experience.
4. Ability to read and interpret electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic blueprints, drawings and documentation.
5. Basic knowledge of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic maintenance and equipment integration.
Apply and interview WITH RESUME Monday through Thursday 9am-11am or 2pm-3pm at Reliance Staffing, 303 Lynnhaven Parkway, Suite 100, VA Beach, 23452. Nsimonelli@reliancestaffing.com