DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING
PORTSMOUTH, VA | Direct-Hire (Perm)
- Managing the company s efforts to seek out and develop new clients as well as working with the existing customer base to find and secure suitable projects
-Managing the system design, project work-up, pricing, timelines, proposal/submittals, materials and subcontractor procurement, system programing and commissioning
- Management of project managers, estimators, controls technicians and controls engineers.
- This role must interface with the operations department and accounting department to effectively coordinate resources, pricing and administrative aspects of project bidding and management.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of all aspects HVAC/r system design, project management and Building Controls experience.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills and success in dealing with high level administration.
- Demonstrated performance of high level decision-making in operational management capacity.
- Must have a demonstrated progression of responsibility.
- Tridium certification is a plus.
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the Reliance Staffing and Recruiting Office in Suffolk at 757-925-0400.